RedOak Cleaning Solutions
These are the Contractor (“we” or “our”) standard Terms and Conditions which will apply to every contract when you as the Customer engage the Contractor to perform its services. When providing our services, we may also need to supply product/s.
The Contractor reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time at their discretion. Any changes made in such revision take immediate effect once the Customer is notified of such a change.
These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (the “Customer”) and RedOak Pty Ltd (“RedOak Cleaning Solutions”)
Please take some time to review this Agreement. Use of our services constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, RedOak agrees to provide required cleaning services (the “Service”) to the Customer at the address specified by the Customer (the “Premises”).
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
- RedOak will endeavour to provide reliable, thorough and honest services in a timely and professional manner.
- Any changes to the Service/s to be provided must be agreed by RedOak prior to the Service Time.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact RedOak by telephone, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. Our Team is not authorised to agree to any changes to the Service being provided. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Team.
- In case of major damages in the Premises during our services, RedOak will contact the Customer to check and discuss the repayment. Small damages (maximum value $200) will be cover as the total price. RedOak won’t be responsible for any damages reported 72 hrs after the service
The Customer represents and warrants that:
- He/She will advise RedOak prior to the commencement of the Service of any object or specific element that requires special care in our visits, if is possible leave a label with a NO TOUCH note.
- He/She will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Team to perform the Service;
- The Team will have access to the Premises on time, or key box code or a hide key (prior instructions), the time of the cleaning starts from our team’s arrival, in case of delay the time booked could be affected.
- The Team will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those areas of the Premises requiring the Service;
- He/She will provide the Team with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required by the Team to provide the Service;
- He/She will advise RedOak prior to the commencement of the Service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime at the Premises;
- In the event the Customer requires the Team to clean behind or under any heavy items (eg. a fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture), he/she will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service; and
In addition to the obligations and warranties set out above, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Team is entitled to undertake a job safety analysis before the commencement of any work to assess the health and safety risk at the Premises;
- The Customer acknowledges RedOak invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Teams. Unless Redoak gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Team to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by RedOak or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service.
The Customer acknowledges that RedOak may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
- Any price quoted by RedOak is an estimate only based on RedOak’s experience, without inspection, and based on information provided by the Customer. Subject to this clause, quotes are valid for a period of 14 days from the date of the quote.
- If at the commencement or during the course of providing the Service, it is apparent that the actual cost of the Service will exceed the quote provided by us, RedOak will contact the Customer with the option to proceed to complete the Service, or pay the quoted amount without the Service being completed.
- At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises;
- The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted by RedOak in full at the End of the Service, unless otherwise agreed in advance with RedOak.
- The Customer agrees to make cancellations and/or reschedule 24 hours before the service, if fails to do so, 1 hour rate will be charge to the customer.
- Where RedOak has agreed to invoice the Customer for payment of fees after the Service has been completed, the Customer agrees to pay in full, all fees due, within 7 days of the invoice date, unless previously agreement has been agreed upon.
- If the Customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, it must inform RedOak within 24 hours of completion of the Service. RedOak strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and will endeavour to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Overdue Invoices: In the event of overdue invoices (after 60 days), the Customer will be notified in writing and given an opportunity of 14 days to remedy the overdue. If the Customer is unable to remedy the overdue invoices, RedOak reserves the right to refer the balance owing to a debt collection agency. The Customer will be responsible for any administrative fees incurred by RedOak in the collection of outstanding monies.